Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

Kevin

My Holiday  

In the holidays  i didn’t really do much  But the things i did do were Fun.
The first week of the holidays  i went to my cousin's 5th birthday  couldn’t really play with them much… they were 3 to 6 years old so i just watched the rugby game, but from there i got picked up by my aunty and my brother and me stayed at there place for 3 days and went back home on the sunday.  

Now the second week was a bit more exciting  we stayed home for the first 2 days of the week  and then on wednesday  i went to work  with my dad and brother  but what i didn’t know is we were doing work for a drag race car  the car was bright red with orangey yellow flames
and had a motor the size of a baby elephant  and around the car was  posters, pictures and trophies it was like a man cave.

The last 4 days of my holiday were mainly training for softball,
relaxing and  just chilling out  before the start of my last term at St.Bernadette's school.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kevin that sounds like a cool holiday and i hope you have a great last term.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks i'm glad you enjoyed my Recount!
      - The writer

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.