Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

A recount about my long weekend. - Sofia.


A recount about my long weekend.

On Saturday I spent most of the morning cleaning up my room, however halfway through cleaning my room, Selinna, my sister, wanted to go the mall. Or so she told us. We got ready, went outside, got in the car and Mum reversed the car. Then we saw the garage opening and my sister's car was in there. She said "Ya coming." and Me and Celia both raced over to her car and she told us it was a 2 door toyota levin. It turns out that we weren't going the mall, instead we were going to sort out the insurance for the car. That took like 2 hours so I had a little sleep in the car.It was only a small car but somehow I managed to get comfortable and have a sleep. When they came back we woke up then they told us that we needed to go the mall, to the post shop, so Selinna could sort out her driver's licence. After that we went to go get a frozen coke from BK. We actually wanted a frozen sour blueberry but they didn't have it for some reason. We went home and I finished cleaning my room, when there was a knock on the door. It was my brother, Liam, who came to take Selinna for a drive. When they came back We had more fun. Liam was smashing his old laptop that didn't work anymore and then Selinna sat down with me and we made a facebook account. After that Liam went, we had tea and then we settled for bed.
The next day, Sunday it was the most exciting day. I had a little sleep in, but then I got up and made some pancakes. We also had bacon. So for my pancake I had: a pancake with bacon lying on top then drizzled with maple syrup and butter. After that I went and got ready but I just stayed home on my laptop, watching youtubers and going on messenger and facebook. So I just spent about 3 hours doing that. Then my mum called me out to do some chores before my friends arrived. So I just had to do the vacuuming and unload the dishwasher. It was nearly time, nearly 1:00. The first friends to arrive were Leilani and Selina. I was so happy that they came! The next friend was Michaela and then the last friend to arrive was Nelly. We all gathered together in my room and then I opened my presents. First present was Selina's. She handed me her present and said to me "I got you some smellies, cause you stink." Then we all laughed. But then she was like, "no just kidding" and gave me a hug. Next I opened Michaela's present. Her present was the best! A nice polar fleece blanket to cuddle up in and a "FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS" pillow. Typical Leilani, just bought me a box of chocolates that I ate all in that day, but of course I shared them. So after I opened all my presents, we just hang around, talking, on social media and just got some drinks and that. Then it was time to go! But I had to get changed because I wasn't going to play paintball wearing shorts. Any way, I did that and then we all went outside. I said to my friends that we should go in Liam's car, but Leilani and Nelly went with Celia. The car ride wasn't that fun cause when we got to the big hill, we told Liam to speed up but of course he had to break at the last. We ended up jumping any way. When we got to paintball, we were the first ones there, well us and Letetia's whole gang. Eventually, everyone turned up then we walked to the entrance and we got to choose teams. Me and Mum were captains and Mum was the green team and we were the blue camo team. I tried to choose all the good shooters but Mum stole some of them. Anyway, in my team was: Captain Sofia, Leilani, Michaela, Selina, Nelly, Brett, Kurtis and Liam. Anyway we got all dressed up with our protective gear and then we were able to go play 'The Ultimate Game: Paintball.' The aim of the first game was to try get the whistle from the opposing team's fort. A bit like capture the flag. So our plan of attack was that Me and Leilani, then Brett, Kurtis and Liam would go up and attack + try get the whistle. While Selina, Nelly, and Michaela stayed back and guarded the fort. Me and Leilani stayed together and Leilani shot quite a few people. When we got shot we had this little gather fort where we had to mark out where we got shot and what team we were on. Anyway I had to go there because I got shot in the face, but of course we had big masks on. Me, Michaela and Kurtis tried to get up to the other teams shelter before they got to ours. So we went up to there and they were all out of paintballs so it made it easier for us to get to there whistle. It turns out Liam was looking for there whistle but he didn't see it, well he should have seen it but uh-huh he didn't see it. So Kurtis got to the whistle before I did and blew it but he didn't blow it that loud cause people were still shooting. After everyone was settled we went back to the paintball
main entrance where we had a break while the paintball team was prepping for our second game. When the team was ready, we found our paintball guns and waited a little bit longer because people were using our field. After waiting about two minutes, the field was clear and we were allowed to settle in and sort out our 'plans of attack.' We were in the same teams and it was the same style as capture the flag but once we got shot we had to go back and touch our hut and wait five seconds before we could go back into the game. We started playing our second game of paintball and this was a real. I loved the second game as I got more involved and shot half a dozen times. I got shot by my friends, and family, but it was worth it. Our second game took about an hour to play our second game. When the excitement was all over we headed back to my place, and Me, Michaela and Selina drove back in Liam's car and it was so fun. We had the windows down and the music on full blast. Selina was hanging out the window then Liam was just randomly tooting along to the music. Then it came to the big hill in the road and we were yelling at Liam to speed up and he did. We went over the bump and we jumped up and we all lifted off the car seats. Hah it was so fun we couldn't stop laughing, but then when we went over the bump, Michaela let out a little scream and we all could not stop laughing. Heehee, when we got back to the house we went inside and just kinda chilled out and calmed down, afterwards we all went to the park. Of course Celia came so that turned the fun down abit. Well, it turned out that Celia went home about ten minutes after we arrived because she was to cold. Anyway, me and my friends had real cool fun. We had turns on one of those spinny things where you get all dizzy and your tummy starts to turn. Yeah well, all of us had a turn and Michaela got spun so much that when she got up she fell straight back on the ground. And then when it was my turn, I got spun really fast and then Selina started pulling my hair. Now when it was Selina's turn I had to yank her hair to get her back. After all the fun was over we decided to head back home. When we got to outside the house Selina pushed Michaela and then Michaela set off Liam's car alarm. It was funny. We all started laughing. Then when we got inside we had a little chill down on social media. I went into the lounge to kinda see how
everyone was going then I saw that Dean - my adopted dad, sort of -  was here. I gave him a little hug and Said thanks for coming and all that. Then he pointed over to my present and I took my present into my room and looked inside the bag. I could see that Dean had bought me a curling iron. It was a three barrel, two attachments, total curl wand. After I opened my present that's when dinner was ready. We all went into the kitchen and served our dinner. Me and my friends all sat outside to eat our dinner. We had a fun time, laughing and giggling. When we had finished our tea, we went back into my room and Selina wanted to curl my hair. We ended up using the double barrel curler so I would get a nice S shaped curl. Half way through curling my hair, we discovered that Leilani had to go. Selina was supposed to go with Lani but we said we could drop her off when we took Nelly home. Anyway, when Lani went it was just Me, Selina, Michaela and Nelly. Nelly and Michaela were playing around with my Nerf Secret Shot Bow and Arrow, so then I pulled out my real Bow and Arrow, and they tried to start playing with it, shooting the Arrows at the bed. After Selina finished curling my hair, we got called into the kitchen. I got three birthday cakes. They were actually cheesecakes. Three different cakes meant three different flavours. Strawberry, Chocolate and vanilla flavoured cheesecakes. Me and my friends also went outside again and ate our cakes but I decided it was too cold so I went back into my room. My friends followed me, but afterwards we just hung around on our devices, playing with the Bow and Arrow and of course who could forget Siri! dear old Siri, we had good times with her. We all decided to go to the park again but it turns out we took a slight detour. We went to the little stream down the road, but then we had to go back home cause we were only allowed an hour. When we got home it was time to take Selina and Nelly home. We took Nelly home first as she lived closer. We drove round to Selina's house next, and Me and Michaela got out of the car to say a big good-bye and thanks for coming. We drove back home because Michaela was staying the night. The next day, Monday we woke up to a cooked breakfast with Bacon, Hashbrown and Egg. Afterwards we got dressed, got ready but we ended up just staying home watching movies. We got hungry so we made our selves a salad salad sandwich then went in the lounge because we saw that the Princess Diaries was on so we watched that. But then Michaela had to go home. Oh… sad. We took her home but then mucked around a bit laughing and playing round. It was eventually time to say good-bye. We went the warehouse after we dropped Michaela off. I ended up buying some hairspray and heat protectant plus a bamboo brush and a couple of combs. We came home, had dinner then I sorted out my Hair things and it was time for bed.
that was my weekend over. I had a jolly jam packed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.