Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

FROM NEW ZEALAND TO RUSSIA - Micheala

     FROM NEW ZEALAND TO RUSSIA
                      
Hi my name is Michaela, and i am a year 8 student from new zealand , currently attending a primary school called St. Bernadette's in a little town called Hornby. I am writing to you today to ask you some questions about your country, e.g what's the biggest celebration you have in russia , what's different about russian foods etc.I hope you can get back to me with some answers.

1-  What is the most popular sport played in your area.
2- Where is the best place to explore for new things
3- How do you find your way around the city with loads of people around you
4- If i was to go to russia where would you recommend me to go first
5- Would i be helped by the people on the streets eg would they answer my questions?
6- What percentage of people speak english in russia
7- When i arrive in russia would they give me a book or something to explain to me about the laws there
8-  Would i get help when i asked for it
9- Are there any curfews i should know about before i went there
10- And finally is the taste of food in russia any different to urs here in new zealand.
Thank you for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.