Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

POEM ABOUT IRELAND - David


POEM ABOUT IRELAND

The  sun shined through the beautiful landscape  of ireland,
the trees showing off their  bright GReen ,one of ireland's brand.
THe mountains  looking at their ReflectionImage result for ireland's landscape sun rise
on the spectacular  lake mirror,
making sure that This day will have no Error.
"it was a perfect day to have a swim "said the fish.
she swam and swam and swam until she reached the end.

Image result for ireland's landscape sun rise





7 comments:

  1. Hi my names Nevvynn and I think this is such a beautiful photo and such a beautiful poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I really enjoyed this. But maybe change some of the stuff, on Ireland's there are no capitals. On nouns such as peoples names and countries. It's just the grammar you need to fix but apart from that it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi David, I enjoyed this piece of work about Ireland but I think you need to check your grammar,otherwise it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi David, I really liked your poem it gave my a good picture in my head. Maybe you could look at Ireland and change the little i in to capital I. But its still a great poem

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi David
    I liked how you described ireland and added pictures to go with your story. I loved your pictures. I think you should look at the start of the word green but apart from that it sounds amazing.
    From Pela, St bernadette’s school 2016

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi David I really like your poem and how well it rhymes. Maybe next time make sure you proofread more carefully.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.