Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Labour weekend - Alex


Labour weekend
On monday i was playing mw3 at my house when my cousin came over. They gave me a late birthday present because they live in timaru so they only come in the weekends or holidays.

They watched play and i gave the a turn on mw3 .After a while we got bored we went outside and played handball most of the time i won but once or twice.It was tea time we had pizza  

It was fun having them around and i got good chocolate i hope they come around again

 

5 comments:

  1. wow looks like you had fun. I bet the pizza and chocolate were yummy.
    what kind of flavour was the pizza (:D) and chocolate?

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Alex Im Alazhay from Room 8 paihia school. I like your story but maybe next time you can work on the words you have chosen to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex,my name is Blake from room 2 at Blaketown School and it sounded like you had a fun weekend.Great work on your writing and its good you put the letters in big writing so it easy its see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alex, my name is Liam from room 2 at Blaketown school, I really loved this story! but maybe re-read it, maybe change the i's to capitals and the day of the week and the places to capitals. Also maybe describe what mw3. I know what it is but maybe some people don't. Apart from the grammar this story is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alex,I really liked your story it sounded like fun. Maybe you could be more descriptive and explain what m3w is. But It was still a great story

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.