Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

Annabelle's Writing - Xia revenge


24/03/2016
Xia revenge

Xia was really smart,
But being a nerd was her part,
They laughed on how she was un~cool

Laughing~Laughing~Laughing

But soon she'll be laughing that she was never a fool


The next sun she seemed so casual
She was quiet and seemed so Fragile,
She was strange and gave others a stare

Giggling~Giggling~Giggling

Others couldn't make her whispers' clear.


The very next sun,
The fun has just begun,
Xia sent something when it was play

Chasing~Chasing~Chasing

They were chasing until the end of the day

6 comments:

  1. Hi Annabelle, I really liked how you rhymed and your poem was structured well. How long did it take you and what was your favourite part of the poem? Come visit my blog:
    lakebrunneremilyr.blogspot.co.nz . Also if you want to visit my class blog lbssenior.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annabelle,I like your poem because you rhymed everything really well so when I first started to read it I went on reading it. Your poem was really good do you write poems a lot? Can you visit my blog at lakebrunnerbridgetr.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annabelle, I really like your poem because it has a lot of rhymes in your it,hopefully you write more poems because it is really good.Where did you get the idea?Come visit my blog http://lakebrunnermaryd.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annabelle,Im Maddie,I really like your poem it's cool and it has rhymes in it.Have you ever done one before or is this your first.
    By Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annabelle,I really like your poem and think the way it is written is great.What gave you the idea for this poem and how did you get so good at writing poems?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Annabelle, I like how Xian was being laughed at for being a nerd, but later on she got the last laugh. Where did the inspiration for this Poem come from, and when did you get good at writing poems?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.