Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

Chantal ballad poem


MICHAEL AND HIS FARTS

Michael eats pizza with his friends
They have made amend
Eating, eating
Michael begins to pout

Suddenly Michael had farted
So his friends had parted
They had evacuated the room
Escaping, escaping
Michael was behind them bring their doom

His friends armed with gas masks and spray
This time it was Michael's turn to pay
Luke sprayed him in the face
Spraying, spraying
He was lucky it wasn't mace

Michael promised his farts would stop
Or Calum would call the cops
Everyone sighs with relief
Relaxing, relaxing
But all did not have belief

Everyone sat on the couch
When all a sudden Ashton said ouch
He has sat on his drumstick
Ouch, ouch
Luke thought it was pretty sick

They ate pizza while they has a rest
The farts were gone and Michael had done his best
They each had one more slice
Munching, munching
For the last one they rolled a dice

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Chantal. I really enjoyed your hilarious poem. I really liked the bit where Michael promised his farts would stop or Calum would call the cops. I also like the bit where everyone sat on the couch when all a sudden Ashton has sat on his drumstick. I was wondering where your ideas came from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Izak,the characters are from a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. And I just got the ideas from videos.

      Delete
  2. Chantal This is one of the funniest poems I have ever read.I have really enjoyed your story.I was asking myself where did you get those ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fernando,my ideas came from a band called 5 Seconds of Summer, I really love them so I wrote this about them.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.