Pages

Thursday 24 March 2016

Tyrepa's ballad poem


At the big park.
               Me and my sister went to the big park
where it's surrounded with lots of bark
we went to sliding on the big slide
Sliding sliding
and we thought it was a really cool ride.


We went sliding on the other slide but this

time it was on a hill

But this cat came so we stood very still
So i heard this girl calling 'where's my cat'!
Calling calling
She said her cat is white and fat.

So I gave her her cat
and said thank you but then she spat
so she ran away saying it's her lucky day
Saying saying
Thinking is she on her holiday.

So I went back and played with my sister
But suddenly i saw her knee and their
Was a blister
So i called help to my mum
Calling calling
Looking at this lonely guy eating his little plum.

So my mum came and cured my sisters nee
But then she screamed because there was a bumble bee
So i stood up and laugh
Laughing laughing
Trying to get a photograph.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tyrepa, I really enjoyed this, but have you thought about adding in full stops and capital letters. This story is perfect except for some grammar, anyways this story is cool!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.