Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

Mackenzie's writing



I'm awakened by the stairs creaking
The door slowly opens is someone peaking?
The places to hide are all too small
From the bathroom something crashing
Crashing, Crashing
Footsteps slowly creaking down the unlit hall

Baby's screams fill the house
Which once was quiet as a mouse
To mum's room I sprint to be a hero
But suddenly I'm falling
Falling, Falling
Now all I see is zero

Awoken by a blinding light
Facing mum who's bound up tight
Where's the man she claims to love?
The vehicle suddenly stops
Stopping, Stopping
The back door opens with a shove

Dad is thrown on the floor
Two men jump in and shut the door
Drunken Dad won't be quiet
Dad starts thrashing
Thrashing,Thrashing
This thrashing man creates a riot


The men's orders are loud and clear
Mum starts crying, please be quiet dear!
A gun is aimed at his head
Voices getting louder
Yelling,Yelling
Voices getting louder, there's a lot to be said

Thoughts are flying through my head
I think it's time to go to bed
A perfect idea comes to mind
As the single bullet flies i jump
Jumping, Jumping
Suddenly I'm blind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.