Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

Macarius Ballad Poem


The long and wild day


Stanza 1
Walking on the clear path road
And over the tall hills of toad
And then i gave a greasy scream.
Even when the sun was shinning shinning
And hoping it was all just a dream.

Stanza 2
I was walking on a yellow road
and heard something explode.
I had enough energy to run
Running Running
But soon my legs got really num.

Stanza 3
I ran as fast as i could
And something inside me felt really good .
I ran to see who was driving
Brm brm
But 3 seconds later i was whining.

Stanza 4
Sitting  on a long bench crying.
But i saw a car so i stopped whining.
But the car was not for me
Beep beep.
So i gave out a big long weeeeee.

Stanza 5  
Waiting for a car to stop
And wishing of going to the shop.
Wanting it to be over now
Waiting waiting.
I think i heard a sound wait can i hear a cow.

Stanza 6
Look i'm back at the farm lying down
And i  looked out the window and saw my big cow .
My mother called my name
Jeff! jeff!
I thought to myself wow what a long day.


Written by macarius

1 comment:

  1. Hi macarius i really like your ballad poem.You have written it very thoroughly i can easily find the rythnm for your ballad poem good job.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.