Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Amiele 3 Little Pigs

The 3 Little Pigs

Wolf P.O.V

  

Have you ever heard the story of the three little pigs? Well if you have it's not true. I'm the wolf. I never blew their house down. If you want to hear the true story here it is.


On a fine spring day, I was sitting on my couch watching t.v. I was feeling really bored so i decided to to build a new house. I thought that the wonderful three pigs would have some supplies to help me build my new house. Once the show I was watching was over I set off to find the three pigs.


I was walking happily until I reached the first pigs house, there was a strong wind and the first two pigs houses were blown down. Their brother saw the houses blowing down. I continued walking to the third pig's house seeing that the other two had no more houses. I lightly knocked on his wooden door, no answer. I thought that I didn't knock hard enough so I knocked a bit harder, but still no answer. I thought to myself maybe he is just frustrated about his brothers houses. Then finally he came up to me. He said "go away I don't like you". I asked him why he was angry at me and he said that I blew his brothers houses down. I tried to tell him "it wasn't me" but he just slammed the door in my face. I tried to open the door so I could talk to him but he locked it. I heard him on the phone calling someone. I wondered who it was.


Then a couple of minutes later the police were at the door. I wondered why they were here. Then they grabbed me and put the handcuffs on me. Just then I realised he called the police because I blew his brothers houses down. I said the the police "it wasn't me" but he ignored me.


When we reached the station he didn't even bother sending me to court.

He just angrily locked me up in a small cell. Then they made a fake story to put in the newspaper. It said that I blew their weak house down but I knew the story wasn't true. I cried into my hands in the cell knowing I was in prison for no reason


Well that's the true story. I hope that you believe me and next time you read a story about a wolf don't always believe the writer because it might not be true.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.