Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

selepas writing

My Version As The Big Wolf To Be Innocent


Hi I'm jordan the innocent wolf and I'm writing  my version of the three pigs and me which is the wolf.  I lived with my older brother in the forest when  my lovely parents died.

"Hey! Little wolf, you should greet the new neighbours that just moved in the forest and see how they're doing" says my older brother "ok,laters" I replied.

So I walked outside and on my way in the middle of the forest the first house I saw was a house made out of straws. "A'y who would make a house out of straws" I surprisingly said.


So I walked towards the house and I said "um excuse me, anyone home" no one replied. So I shouted "hey excuse me, anyone home" and all I could hear was a little squeaky sound saying from a pig "oi go away, if you want to eat me go eat my brother".

As he was talking I just realized I'm allergic to straws. "O-oh" so I huffed and I snuffed and….and….and….achoooooooo. I accidently blown the house down and the pig sadly said "oi! You sad buss I worked hard on this house" then I said "you sure about that"..


Then I walked to the next neighbour and this time the house was made out of sticks.

I shouted "excuse me,anyone home" again no one replied so I shouted "excuse me anyone home" "ahhhhhh I mean go away you're not welcome here " said the pig" so I went off but the strong wind was coming and all of a sudden the straws got on my face. "O-oh  ah ah ah choooooo, oh no,haa" the pig sadly said "oi you sad guy get lost" so I ran as fast as I could , but then I bumped at this strong house that's made out of breeks "what a smart pig" I said quietly. I knocked on the door because I was really tired of shouting. This pig opens the door and said "oi what do you want, you wanna blow my beautiful house down too "ha not beautiful enough"I said to myself.

"Go for it I don't care you,re not that strong to blow my house anyways" "ohh na da" but I didn't I came here to greet the new neighbours so I politely said "Hi I'm jordan the wolf" but the pig slammed the door right in front of my face "alrighty then". I said to myself again. I walked back home and I went to sleep on my comfortable bed but my brother ruined my moment by saying "yo the police is looking for you" "what" I said "na I was joking".


2 hours later someone madly knocked on the door and I went and opened it guess who it was ,it was the police with the pigs. Then I explain everything nicely and they understood.

So they left me with a nice smile I mean the police but the  pigs were winning and saying "oh na oh na oh na he did it on purpose and I was like "a haa whatever" .  I went back on my lovely bed and fell right asleep.


There that's my version of my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.