Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Fiona Writing

The Three Little Pigs

Wolf P.O.V


"If you don't blow our house down I'll murder your twin sisters!" The Leader pig raged. " No please I'll do it, I'll do it." I pleaded with the pig. " On the 12th of April come to 13 Shiggle Pig Lane and blow all our houses down." The pig said threatenly.


Today's the day, the day I get put in jail for a crime I didn't want to commit. I head off to 13 Shiggle Pig Lane and face my doom. As i come up to the first house I think should I really do this but then i think of my sisters they're too young to die yet. I blow the first house down and the little pig comes running out as fast as he can and goes to his oldest brother's house to get some 'injuries' to look like I hurt him.


I move on to the next house, why me I think to myself. I was happy before this happened why did the Three Little Pigs have to target me. I blow the house down and the little pig comes running out towards the last standing house.

I head over to the last house, time to go to jail I think to myself. "GOODBYE WORLD!" I yell. "Oh be quiet." Yelled the oldest pig. "Fine." I reply angrily. I huff and I puff and I try to blow the house down, but it doesn't know down I keep trying and trying but it won't budge. No my twins sisters if I can't blow this house down they'll die. The pigs start hurling abuse at me and say they are getting their knives ready for my sisters.


The oldest pig comes out and chucks me a hammer and says "Since you're too weak to blow down my house you're going to smash it with a hammer. " So I start smashing the house the other two pigs run out and sit there watching and laughing at me. Once at least half the house is gone they call the cops and let them know there is a 'crazy' wolf attacking their house and that it has already blew down his other two brother's houses. I hear the sirens in the sirens and see the four police cars come in the driveway. They take me away no trial or anything and put me in jail where I will stay for 10 years. At least my sisters are safe though.


The next day as I'm reading the newspaper on the front cover my sisters are there and it says they have been murdered by the so called innocent Three Little Pigs. Which are now a name everyone fears worldwide.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiona you’re writing on the three little pigs was awesome. I never knew that pigs were so cruel ahhh it almost had me in tears. Can I ask you one question? How long did it take for you to write this great piece of work?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.