Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Regina/writing


Noun

Verb

Adjective

adverb

My Version of three little pigs as the last pig to be visited

I heard some loud footsteps coming up the street,I could hear their knocking too and then I heard a big loud scream echoing down the street.I looked out my window my brother pig was covered in his collapsed straw house,well obviously my smart but not so smart dear brother was all gobbled up but that big, mean, horrible wolf.

The house in between,My brother wasn't the wisest of us, he made his home of sticks.The wolf blew down his sticks, and ate him up.He was gone, both my brothers were gone.

I locked everything, I seen him happily walking down the street,why is he at my home is he not full yet.The wolf came and I knew it was him, he yelled at my door thinking it'll magically open he then started to knock louder and louder.No one would answer so he climbed up to my window,wolf tried to break it,wolf isn't so strong . I opened the window started a conversation, he said "why can I not come in"I replied"umm because you don't live here and I am not allowed to Know you" "and who says that" "nah come in…" *calls 111* "what do you want?" "...what was that" ...the police Bust in ,they take wolf out as they did wolf tried to blow my house down.This was in the papers,I was in the photo in the paper luckily I posed for the camera.I ran inside,only because I was hungry and I wanted my t.v .I don't like t.v but it was the only thing i could do while the wifi was off.


3 comments:

  1. Hello
    I really like how you have used lots of punctuation in your writing I thought that was a good idea how you have highlighted where you have used punctuation maybe next time you could re read your story before posting but this blog post reminds me of when I was little and I always used to read the three little pigs.

    From Shialla

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is William and I had really liked your post and just asking what happen with the addverb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is William and I had really liked your post and just asking what happen with the addverb.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.