Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

The Three Little pigs

By Tyrell Tupuhi


Hi my name is Greg, and i'm here to tell you my side of the story about the three little pigs. Well one day I was at my Mother's house and these new people moved in next to her.They threw a big party, My mother was getting annoyed that she turned the tv up really loudly because they had very loud music, So I went down the street to get my boys, and then we rolled up in my '64 impala.So we started using the hydro and then we started driving down the street, then we got back to the new neiboughrs house.We jumped out of the G ride and knocked on the door… no answer, then after a while I angrily shouted out 'OPEN THE DOOR OR ILL BUST A CAP IN YOU' then a pig opened the door me and the boys were like what the.... , But when he came to open the door he left the oven on.So yes his house got set on fire and no I just left so me and the boys quickly jumped in the G ride and blitz it cause we could here the police sirens



Later that week my brothers and I went to our sisters house because she offered to make us dinner.So some new people moved in across the street and we went over to say Hi we knocked on the door and they opened the door and pointed shot guns at us and there were like 5-6  of them aswell, so yes we said sorry and left but what you didn't know is that they were pigs, so we went home and got more guns and we brang more people, there were 10 of us all pointing our ak-47 at the pigs,they game out with rpg and then he left it pointing at the house, then, he tries to blame it on me so I left to see my crazy Father.



We rolled up to my dad's house, and jumped out of the G ride and knocked on the door, KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK, He opened the door and said, What have you gotten yourself into now?, so I say nothing the cops are after me because this dumb pig blew his house up and framed me for it.But the good thing is that there older brother lives right next door,MWAHAHAHAHA, So the next day my Nan comes over she wanted a cake for her birthday but we didn't have any sugar so I politely asked the pig next door for some sugar, and you know what he done he slammed the door in my face so i got very mad and egged his house that night he got robbed and murdered, so since I happened to be their that day I got framed and locked up for 20 years and guess what things got even worse I was locked up with the first two pigs


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tyrell Im Alazhay from Paihia School. I like your story about your side of the Three Little Pigs
    Maybe Next time you can Proofread your story before you publish

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.