Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Neil writing

The Third Pig

Hello I am your average talking Pig I'm gonna tell you the time this ignorant wolf clumsily tried to blow my house down. So i'm in my house cooking dinner as you normally would and I hear the phone ring,I pick it up and what do you know it's my youngest brother. He worryingly tells me how a wolf blew his straw house down.Now I cant blame the wolf his house is made out of straw,If you looked at that thing hard enough it would fall down. So i hang up and continue cooking my dinner.


Five minutes later I get another phone call I pick it up and guess who it is, It's my second brother. He tells me about HIS house getting blown down by a wolf, I know i'm a tough pig but I start to get worried, nevertheless I hang up and I continue cooking dinner.


Ten minutes later I hear a knock on my door I look through a hole and there he is the big bad wolf. I ask what he wants and he says that he needs a cup of sugar, I did have a whole bag of sugar at the time but I wasn't going to give any of it to some smelly wolf like him,so I tell him that I don't have any.Next thing you now he starts furiously blowing my house down, now i'm not like my other two brothers I didn't build my house out of straw or some flimsy branches I built my house out of bricks. So the wolf never did get into my house,and my sugar was safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.