Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Keithleen's Story

Is the wolf what everybody says he is?

It was one nice sunny evening where I could finish my project for my boss at work. I decided to have some coffee, cause you know every pig needs a good decent morning wake up every morning that is if they can afford coffee. Projects are just too much effort for a pig to do but you know if I want employee of the month award I kind of need to do it , so I started it even though I didn't want to. Ten minutes into my project and I get interrupted already it was the most annoying and fat brother  in the history of pigs, he was skype calling me I answered it anyway and his cheeks were bright red like those weird clowns in a circus. He said to me " big sis help our youngest brother he just ran into his bathroom door because apparently a big ugly wolf came knocking on his door asking for this password thing" " well I have no idea what you're talking about you egg it's probably like an April fools joke wait what's the date oh never mind just ignore you just have to grow up sometimes you know." I ended the call and got back to my project I knew any ways he's probably just joking.While I was getting my text written my doorbell rings, I take my coffee and open the door in anger because it was the second interruption of my day ahh "yes what can I do to help" I look up and I saw this face with big eyes and big ears  I accidentally spit my coffee out in shock knowing that my brother was right "ahh' Me and the wolf screamed in sync I quickly push the door and sat down. The wolf cried out " aww please piggy I just want to have the Wifi password to the community wifi oh please you already spat coffee on me at least can you give me the wifi password" " alright alright come in I'll give you a towel to clean up and I'll give you the Wifi password' I cried back. I opened the door slowly  and he was standing there looking at me calmly which meant he wasn't mad at me thank goodness. I decided to start a conversation because it was quite awkward I mean who let's a wolf into a pig's house but he seems really nice I think, he walked in and looked at me in confusion " are you doing a project? do you need any help?" "Um sure if you know anything about business " " okay" "wait here's the wifi password" "thanks" he replied . We worked on my project for the next hour before the sun went down "That project seems like a lot of work for a piggy like you" he said while laughing, surprisingly  I started to laugh with him "ha ha thanks a lot wolf " .Finally we finished  talking and we walked to the door and opened it "thanks for helping me with my project it was so much fun and hard work ha ha" he happily replied "no worries piggy give me a shout any time if you need a helping hand " we both said  our goodbye's and then I told my two annoying brothers that they were pretty dumb and need to grow up sometimes  oh yeah and guess what you speaking right know to employee of the year award!.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.