Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Leo's writing

The Deceiving Wolf


Hi I am Jeremy the wolf from the three little pigs and I would like to tell you my story in what really happened...

It was a nice peaceful evening until I heard the three little pigs having another party,that's the fourth this week and i'm sick of it! I need to get rid of them one by one.


I approach the first pig's house and it is made out of straw not the brightest idea to build a house of,anyway I ask him nicely to turn the music down and then he goes along and says rudely " No go away you are not welcomed here no one likes a wolf"I heard the other pigs laughing on the other side and I think to myself I need to think of a plan quik.



I walk back home frustrated as I have been rejected by talking pigs.I say to myself "What if I can get some scientist to go on a research program to the bermuda triangle and convince the pig that he is going on a holiday, brilliant"


I have trouble sleeping because the music's too loud.Tomorrow I will visit the scientist and see what they think."Soo tired so sleepy but it is all worth it"I walk to the lab and convince them to do their research."Yes my plan is working mwhahahahaha"I run back to tell the first pig that he entered the competition and succeeded and that he has won a prize,the pig says "carry on i'm listing" without eye contact so I don't know if he is."You have won a trip to Hawaii and you leave tomorrow" I said "I will start packing right away oh yea thank you for this opportunity"'your welcome" I say with a grin on my face



Well got to go home and start my next plan to get rid of the other pigs but first I need to go to sleep."ahhh that was an amazing sleep especially when that pig isn't there well better say goodbye to him"As I was walking down the street I hear people screaming and feel the ground shaking beneath my feet.So I quickly run to the pig's house and and see the first pig's house fall and since I was the first person to arrive they frame me for the incident.Which I didn't do.



I go back home annoyed that I got framed but I knew something bad would happen at the end of this madness.I lay down on my bed feeling a bit tired so I have a little break on scheming my evil plans,but while I was dreaming I came up with a brilliant idea to become a builder and destroy his house.



I wake up and realise it is 2:15 in the afternoon so I need to get there right away.I was walking down the road and then I see some ruble in the distance but I thought No I will not go there because I will get framed again.So I carry on the path when I see the second little pig run into his house just above the hill.I run up the hill and see nothing but a pile of stickes shaped like a house and I thought that the next pig sould be smarter but I guess I was wrong.



I knock on the door gently just in case the house collapses like the other one did.He answers the door and I say "Hi there I am here to repair your house and it doesn't cost anything" I think he wanted the offer but then he says "Yea sure but can you start with my shed out the back?" I exclaimed my voice and said "No it's only for the house!"He says shocked "Okay okay get it done and over because I have places to be"



I enter his house shocked in how big it is inside.I politely say"Wow what a nice home you have, now where should I start,Ahhh here looks like a nice spot"I start to improve the house when someone comes storming in the door and knocks down the whole wall and they blame me again!I just went with the flow and said "sorry I will return tomorrow and repair it" but unfortunately the house collapses a couple hours later so I never returned there.I walk home laughing.


I go to bed straight away and while I was sleeping a marvelous idea came I dreamed of being a plumber and that's how I will get the last pig gone out of the neighbourhood once in for all Mwhahahahaha.


I wake up feeling pumped to go and get rid of the oldest pig.I was walking to his house in my suit with my tools getting ready to flood his house.I make it there without any distractions and finally he is a smart pig who built his house out of bricks.He lets me enter his house and says"Go ahead and fix the pipes"I tried to fix the pipes when I heard a bird which distracted me and caused me to break the pipes and flood the whole house.



The cops showed up and told me that i'm done for and that I have to spend the rest of my life in prison.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.