Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Losalios writing

       The three little pigs and wolf and gta 5 game



One afternoon I went to go ask the my next door neighbor if I could borrow

Gta 5 so I can play online.Only just because my CD had cracked and I needed to borrow yours  but then I  huffed and puffed and on accident then after that i saw him just sitting there playing Halo.I was going to ask him but he look sad and scared so i said hello there , can i please use you gta 5 video game ,but then he said , sorry my brother has it next door.So i went to his house and  I  knocked on the door and then the piggy said who's there , Then I said you're brother told me that you have his gta 5 video game he didn't replied … suddenly I huffed and puffed and I  blew his house down then he said what happen then I said i blew you house down on accident.Then i said do you have the game then he said yes I sure do and I  went to him and he said did my oldest brother let you borrow it then I  said ye and he said are you sure I said yes.So he gave me it then i was  playing  it and they told me that i could have it because he had brought him another gta 5.Then we ended up playing together and doing missions together and got it all done and i was Franklin and the first brother was Trevor.



                                                                 AND PLAYED EVER AFTER


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.