Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Annabelle's writing - The three Little Pigs (The wolfs side of the story)

05/04/2016

The Three little pigs (The wolf's way)



Dear Diary,



I'm the big bad wolf,Well That's what everyone would call me,Well, I'm very lonely so I found this book under my dusty bed so yeah I was just bored, Anyways,In most stories the wolves are like the..BAD GUYS,I was the one that blew down most of the pigs houses,I'm also in other stories too but let's stay at the one I am wanting to tell you,But I'm The GOOD GUY,NOT THE BAD GUY!. Really sorry,I have anger issues,I didn't want to even go near those Dumb pigs house,But my..er Dear mother wouldn't care about helping me at all,I'm going to tell you my side of the story,Wanna story?If you don't then just go back to whatever hole you came from to find this my book about...THE THREE LITTLE PIGS(The wolf's way)


It was a very long time,Actually I don't remember because I was young,You know what?Let's just say...Uh..A few err years ago!A saturday morning,Anyways I was a young teen er about 14 or something..Well I was sitting inside my cosy house,All wrapped in really fluffy blankets,Because I thought fluffy blankets were the best in the world!I was a weird ragey little wolf pup,I was playing a game,Also hogging the Tv from my most of other siblings,I was the oldest in the family,Besides from my mum, I really enjoyed my saturday mornings,And I mean REALLY loved them even more then my free time,I also didn't tell you that My mum was an only mum,I think my dad died but I wasn't that sad,Even tho it sounds sad that I wasn't sad for my father,Anyways I was competitively playing games with my friends,ONLINE,Because I was too lazy to even go outside for fresh air,The rest of my siblings were into sports,Well most of them were interested in sports anyways,SO WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED WAS...I was angrily playing my games and things like that in my room,Until I came to this one level that was almost IMPOSSIBLE to do because It just was,I was young and dumb ish,Even tho I was 14 or something,I was home schooled,My Family was poor,My dad was a doctor. I went to my mum who was peacefully cleaning the house,Until I can along,She didn't care about games or hardly anything,She was angry most of the time because of how useless her gaming and Lazy children were,She loved the outside ones,But I don't know about the inside ones,I was scared of her sometimes.But i'm sure she loved me even tho I was as ragey as my father is,Anyways I went to her and I was like "MUM!I CAN'T DEFEAT THIS BOSS BATTLE,I TRIED ALL THE MOVES BUT NOTHING WORKED!",As expected she apparently and would obviously didn't care,She looked at me with the eyes she always gives me when she doesn't care..Not even a little bit,I seriously thought she didn't care for me at all,I slowly went to my OUTSIDE Siblings,I hated them and I also didn't want to disturb my other gaming pals because they were my fav people in the world,They were playing Hockey or something,I never cared what they did at all really,I yelled "HEY CAN YOU HELP ME OR KNOW ANYONE THAT COULD HELP ME?"They didn't respond because they were busily playing their game,I waited until they were finished finally one of my sisters told me to "Visit the new neighbors I think one of them blah blah blah blah"I didn't listen because I never listen hardly anyways,I growled just to tell her I would rather not go to whatever and ask whoever to help me with the thing I needed help with, "Whatever"I told her,Right now she's actually a famous hockey player now,Anyways back to the story,I went to the first piggy's house,I could believe that It was made out of straw or hay,I could believe that I even bothered to go over here,I was a loud,Ragey,Lazy  pup with only a mother to look after me because My dad died,Anyways I knocked at the door that apparently fell down because..It was made out of hay,I looked around until I saw this very little pig playing in the mud with some hay,He looked like he was 7 or something.I cautiously approached him because I never liked young people,And I will never even want to talk to one,My own siblings are different because I always have to.The little pig looked at me "Do you want to play with me inside mud with toys?"His voice was so squeaky that I couldn't understand a thing,The little pig kept repeating until I got annoyed,With all my might I apparently blew the house down,And the little pig fainted or was maybe dead,I wasn't that sad because it was his fault that he made me get all angry and stuff,I got a huge fan and laid the pig near it to seem as if he did it himself,I called it Hiding the truth,I didn't have any feelings for food,I wanted to eat him but I didn't want to get rid of my hiding the truth victim,Actually that name sounded dumb to me.


I saw another house but it was made out of wood and sticks,It was also built from a cave I knocked on the door that managed to not fall down because it was made out of wood and it was a dark house and a skull flag hang near the top of the cave, I was thinking "This dude seriously must like pirates or is maybe 5 heh"I waited until the door opened,A dark pig walked out,He was wearing a silver cloak with strange symbols,He looked at me with weird eyes, "Are you here for the sacrifice because it has already been made,Its almost complete,So come back another day,Thanks.."The dark pig slammed the door,I couldn't be angry at him because he was messing with demons or something,I didn't want to mess with also because he might send ghosts are me or things like that to haunt me,Luckily back then I didn't because I wasn't that DUMB,Even tho I keep saying that I was really dumb at the time but ehh..Anyways I step back from the house a little bit,Next thing I heard weird strange screaming sounds,Next thing I saw a White eyeless creature swallow most of the house effortlessly,And like normal animals,I ran away crazily until I couldn't go any further,I saw this Nerd at this brick house But I didn't go there yet,Because I just thought my day was weird enough.


A few weeks I play other games that were OUTSIDE!,My mother was happy for me but I wasn't happy for me because I didn't enjoy doing this and I think I would never want to do it ever again,People...Seriously did not understand me at all,All I want to do is just be a normal useless person that plays games and never ever wanna go outside because outside is a horrid place that is filled with air and poison and dangerous things like bugs,SPIDERS and other things that could make me  end up like dad that was killed by a beast with a girl named belle...But enough about that stuff, I couldn't understand them,I think I Had to hit the ball with the stick,The game was called hockey,The nerd pig came to our house,He was weird to me because he just weirdly just standed outside our house staring at my siblings play games outside,One day he actually walked up to my door and was like "Oh Hi do you know what happened to my brothers?"I walked out from the back door,Apparently the nerdy pig could smell me,I remember that he might be able to help me maybe with the Boss battle!I was like "Oh hey Uh I'm sorry for er..your brothers,They were younger than you..and so uh unique"The nerd was like "Oh thanks?,Oh I have heard that you need help with this video game like the Boss battle,all you have to do is press the b button and the x a lot of times until he is low health then press Y to kill it"I gasped "THAT WAS IT?I HAD TO JUST DO THAT AND I SPENT MY DAYS BASICLY WATCH YOUR BROTHERS-"Next thing I found myself behind bars,Spending most of my time behind the bars Of jail and now i'm writing this and knowing that I never finished the game,But luckily it was my last day of This Dumb Jail and now I don't have to ever hardly write this again or maybe I should get more daries and write inside them maybe burn them before anyone reads them ever again or something!I wish I have ate that nerdy pig before He even was able to yell out "WOLF!"That reminds me of another fairy tale I was in but that's for next time!


Im have just gotten home,I been waiting to move into this house with my wife,Im hoping that I will find some places where I could actuelly be the good wolf,And not the bad wolf,Actuelly Wolves are a favorite animal.I was happy that Wolves were not the most hated animals.Im gonna start surpporting my own wolf pups when I get my own tho.. and be a more loving father and make myself more of a better grandfather,Hopefully they won't be like me,Thanks for whoever is reading my diary


By

The Big Bad wolf


3 comments:

  1. hi Annabelle,
    I really like how you wrote this like a diary entry and your punctuation is really good. However some of your spelling is a bit off.
    Please come and check out my blog http://paroagreygeorgiam.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annabelle,

    I liked how you described your way of the Three Little Pigs (The Wolfs Way). Maybe next time you can proofread your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annabelle: Hi Annabelle my names Brad. I liked how you described your way of the Three Little Pigs (The Wolf's Way). Maybe next time you can proofread your work to make sure it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.