Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Macarius writing

The third little pig


Hi my name is Bob, you know, the third little pig. People wonder what my side of the story is so here we go. Back in the day when I was 22yrs old.  My brothers and I politely asked   our mum if we could move out and live on our own. So she said "You want to go out in the real world". I quietly said "yes". She aggressively shouted that my brothers and I were all pigs. Then she growled "GET OUT!


I went on and I got a job at the Mad butcher selling pork. I Don't even know what pork is but anyway. I built a house out of bricks but not normal bricks, chocolate bricks. Nah i'm just teasing it was actually normal bricks. I got a phone call saying that Daniel, my brother was dead. I told my mum but she didn't care.


The next day I built a chimney so I could keep warm. Until I read the newspaper when it said that a pig named Jeff died. Then I noticed that it was my brother so I knew I was next. So I built and built and built until I knew my house was indestructible. So I sat on my couch and watched the NPBL you know national piggy basketball league. My favourite players are Stephen piggy, Lebron oink and Kobe bacon.


Well so next I started to hear footsteps until something rang my doorbell. It couldn't be the  wolf the wolf would have knocked on my door. So I turned of my television I tiptoed to the door gently looked through my hole  and saw the BIG BAD WOLF. I asked what he wanted he put up his gun and said that I had to give him money. I could feel goosebumps on my body my hair stood up I was officially scared out of my pants. The wolf laughed and said April fools. I laughed the wolf was my mum in a costume until I  gave a worried face. My mum asked what's wrong I whispered I kinda already called the cops. Next thing you know she was accused of murder and was sentenced to jail for life but anyway.

                                                         

                                                          By Macarius


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.