Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Chantal writing

The 3 Little Pigs

Wolf P.O.V

"May i please get the large pepperoni." Asked the overweight women in a posh voice."Of course that would be $5.00 please." The women handed the money over and took her pizza happily.


Next in line were the three little criminals, but they went by has the three little pigs to seem more innocent to others. The pigs had guns tucked in the top of their black skinny jeans, their white shirts had hid their weapons more.


"Six chilly pizzas." The leader asked. "Sure, name please" The pigs started laughing at him for not knowing their names. "I said six chilly pizzas please, did i ask you if you wanted my name?" Ashton the leader pig said his voice raising causing the rest of the shops attention." No" the shop owner said. There pizzas came and they grabbed them and walked out without paying." Oh and say hi to granny for us,her blood makes a great pizza sauce." Harry The shop owner screamed "EVERYBODY OUT NOW MY SHOP IS CLOSED LEAVE."


There was so much things going through Harry's mind, but knowing if his granny Niall is alive was the one that stood out the most. He ran to Niall's house, there were big hairy looking cops at her house. " Excuse me mr wolf did you do this?" This made Harry outraged. "NO I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS. "

Harry saw the three little pigs standing, smirking at him driving him insane. Revenge, Harry NEEDED to get revenge.  


It was two o'clock in the morning and I was at Michael's house. He was one of the three little pigs who killed granny Niall. Michael had a house made up of sticks, this is going to be so easy I thought.

I got a HUGE fan  ready for Michael to die. I turn the oversized fan on and watched as Michael collapsed with his house. MWHAHAHA. Now to destroy Calum's house. He was the one who came up with the idea to hurt her granny in the first place. I walked up to his house which was made of old straw. I poured gasoline all around Calum's house as I struck the match against the side of the box, I thought about how much I cared for Niall and how I had lost all control. The house was burning down and i saw Calum in agony, now i was the one smirking. Last was Ashton leader of the gang, the one who had committed the crime, the one who would suffer the most. I went in his house grabbed him by his greasy hair and dragged him to his bath. I said to him " Michael collapsed in his house he's dead, Calum was burned alive he's dead, and now i'm going to drown you. I banged his head against the bath before he could reacted. The bath had started to fill with clear water. Ashton was near to being unconscious, i through him in the water. I grabbed him by his neck and drowned him, watching him struggle under my strength.


Police sirens were heard in the background i had to run away. I picked up all my things and ran into the forest behind Ashton's brick house. I lived in the forest for the rest of my life going insane from the fear of my choice and being trapped in jail for the rest of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.