Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Mackenzie's Writing

Three Little Pigs

Wolf's P.O.V


"Have you ever been to jail?" Asked an angry looking detective

"No" I replied a little too quickly. The door was locked, cameras were well hidden. The detective's face remained stern "Well, I need your side of the story." I sat back in my chair and sucked in a deep breath.


"My work is holding a fundraiser, we gotta sell one box of chocolate, each. I heard about the three new neighbours, they were pigs, I heard that pigs will eat anything they can get their greedy, fat hooves on. So I chucked the Caramel chocolate in my backpack and headed down the lane and up the hill. It was such a lovely day, good for a picnic and I had not had anything to eat yet and my tummy was rumbling. Anyway I saw a house made out of straw, I thought if you were stupid enough to build a house outta straw, you gotta be able to buy some chocolate! I walked on up to the teetering door, I didn't wanna knock, the door was too unstable, so I yelled out 'Little pig, you in?' I got no response, so I was about to move on when i felt my nose tingled. I scanned the garden and there it was the deep purple lavender sitting there pretending to be innocent. I am majorly allergic to that gutless plant. My sneeze sounded like a bomb exploding, the ground shook and the house toppled over. 'So no chocolate for you I'm guessing'

I called out,

'Good luck with the house'

And scurried off to the next house, hoping he didn't see that.

This fool had made his house out of sticks, smarter, but not by much.


The door looked steady on it's hinges, so I knock and called out ' little pig, you in?'

I put my ear against the door and heard a squeaky voice saying

'Oh my goodness, I just seen this wolf blow Pete's house down... Yeah I know so rude... Oh hold on there is someone at the door'

Then all of a sudden the door opened and I fell inside. The little pig walked calmly back to the phone

' THE WOLF JUST BUSTED DOWN MY DOOR! I'll be over in a minute'  With that the fat little piggy opened the kitchen window and wiggled his way out. I was rolling on the floor with laughter, my legs were flying, then all of a sudden the house tumbled down. All these little birdies flew down and started carrying the twigs away.

I stood up and straightened out my clothes and started walking to the final house.



This house was made out of bricks, the brains of the family.

I walked past the window and saw the dramatic three little pigs sitting down having a cup of tea, again I pressed my ear against the door and listened to the conversation

'The cops are on their way, lets see what your faces will look like when they show up'

It went silent for a while then a different one said

'I'll clean the cups up'

I could hear the clattering of the cups being washed.

All of a sudden I'm face first on the ground and being told my rights. The little pigs come out, one crying another comforting them and one completely stunned, a round of applause for great acting."


I look up to see the detective sound asleep and drooling. I stood up, found his key and walked out of the dull questioning room. The receptionist asked for the full name of the detective that released me. "Theo James" I confidently replied. The receptionist blushed "Thank you for coming in, you can leave when you want" she got off her chair and sped into the questioning room i was in, I ran out of there and back to the little brick house. I needed my delicious chocolate to comfort me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.