Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Brielle's Writing

3 Little Pigs

Wolfs side of the story

                                          


I am the Wolf, I am not bad. The third little piggy's lies are as fat as his tummy. Here is the real story.


I was volunteering and I was assigned to clean house 1, 2 and 3 Little Pig Lane. I  happily knocked on the door of the first pig's house. This house was made of straw. Pig number 1 answered the door and he let me in. This house was so small i could barely fit in it. I had done the whole house except for the pig's bedroom. I walked in and the room was filled with peanut butter. My face started swelling up because i am allergic to peanut butter. I ran outside to catch my breath. I breathe in and out, as i blow out the piggies house goes flying, so does piggy.


I decided I am done with his house and I move onto pig number 2's house. I say "House keeping". The piggy answers not aware what just happened to his older brother. As I duck under the stick doorway i poke myself with a butter knife. My face starts swelling up as there was jam on the knife. I mouth "HELP ME", but the piggy thinks i am about to harm him. I don't dawdle as I run outside to catch my breath'. I breathe in and out, when i blow out the piggy's house goes flying, and of course so does piggy number 2.


I stroll to piggy number 3's house and as soon and i helplessly stand on his doormat as he says "GO AWAY". He had seen what had happened to his older brothers house from the outside and was shocked. "I only want some tissues, i have gruesome allergies!". The little pig thinks for a moment and snickers, "I'm sorry, my half witted brothers helped me build my strong brick house, and they glued the door shut.". There was a long pause. The piggy exclaims "You'll have to come through the chimney". I agree as long as he has tissues.


I tumble to the side of the fairly large house and use his ladder to climb up the chimney. All i hear is police sirens, so i quickly jump into the chimney and land in fire. I quickly jump out because i don't want to be scorched to death. The police knock on the door and I answer because the little pig has disappeared. I talk to the cop through the door and he finally convinces me to open the door. As soon as i open the door he arrests me , i see the third little piggy laughing and the other piggies in crutches.To make this whole situation worse one of the cops were eating a peanut and jelly sandwich, my face swells up and I have to go to hospital. When i get out of hospital i go to jail.


This is my side of this confusing story! I am innocent.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Jorja and I am a student in Room 1 at St Bernadette’s School. I really liked how you did a story about the 3 little pigs. It made me think of the 3 little rascals. Have you thought about making the words bigger and you could make it a bit longer. If you would like I could help you with this story.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.